lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Charlie <charlie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re[2]: Span Query NLE
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 15:48:29 GMT
Thanks for both of you, Karl and Chris.

You both made my intention even more clearer.

So now the question is:

   Is there a powerful QueryParser.jj can process span query syntax?

(prerequisite is: have we ever defined the Span Query Syntax?)

I will be boasting if I am claim to write one now. I had only one
compiler class and never feel good about it:)

--
Best regards,
 Charlie

---
Monday, July 24, 2006, 2:04:35 AM, you wrote:

: >> Would anyone give me a hint regarding the natural language expression
: >> of the following span query?