lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sarvadnya Mutalik" <sarvadnya.muta...@renaissance-it.com>
Subject RE: Apache Lucene 2.0
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 14:41:51 GMT
It is working!

Thanks Winton.

Regards
Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: Winton Davies [mailto:wdavies@yahoo-inc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2006 7:54 PM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: RE: Apache Lucene 2.0

Hi,

Replace the line

query = QueryParser.parse(queryString, "contents", analyzer);

in
lucene/src/jsp/results.jsp

with

   QueryParser qp = new QueryParser("contents", analyzer);
                  query = qp.parse(queryString);

Something changed in the QP api - this reflects the new call. I'm not
sure if its the only change that needs to be made, but it now all works
for me.

Winton