lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Alexander Mashtakov" <amashta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene and database
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 15:11:15 GMT
Thank you *Giulio,*

I read some information about this approach. Is it possible to store in
Lucene field
several FKs ? For example, a document has serveral mappings to category
table (N:M).
The other question is about dates - is it possible to query Lucene for date
interval (from YYYY-MM-DD to YYYY-MM-DD) ?
And the last (but no least ;) - in database, there are mappings (N:M) which
contains additional attributes, that have to be searchable - for
example one document may reference other documents (M:N) with attribute
typeOf (isPartOf, IsVersionOf). Is it possible
to include typeOf together with N:M map ?

Sorry, may be questions are stupid but I've just started to investigate
Lucene ;)

Thank you,
/Alexander