lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From neils <ne...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Sorting with Parallelreader fails
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 21:44:45 GMT

Hi Steve,

thanks a lot for your help. I think problem will be that no single terms are
stored in that field. So i will take a look and make some furhter tests.

Regarding your advice to the "java-user" list, i think it is no problem to
send a short vb code to describe the problem. This group is (in my opinion)
for lucene. Of course lucene is first written in java, but due  ported to
different languages and i think not only "java-coding" programmer are having
questions to lucene. So there is no need to convert a code-part to java when
help is needed.

But anyway. I'm happy that you give me the right direction for my problem
:-)

Thanks.