lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: PerFieldAnalyzerWrapper use? Analyzer's not being used as expected....
Date Sun, 30 Jul 2006 10:16:05 GMT
Sorry, Otis is right.  I just couldn't see anything else in your code
that could have been wrong.

	Erik

On Jul 29, 2006, at 11:42 PM, Otis Gospodnetic wrote:

> I think you can reuse them.  Fields should he handled/analyzed
> sequentially.  I reuse them for some stuff on Simpy.com.
>
> But you may want to clean up that try/catch.  Instead of catching
> the IOException, you may want to use !IndexReader.indexExists(...)
> in place of that boolean param to IndexWriter ctor.
>
> Otis

>>> synAnalyzer);
>>> aWrapper.addAnalyzer("content", synAnalyzer);
>>> aWrapper.addAnalyzer("from", emailAnalyzer);
>>> aWrapper.addAnalyzer("to", emailAnalyzer);
>>> aWrapper.addAnalyzer("cc", emailAnalyzer);