lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Miles Barr <mi...@magpie.net>
Subject Re: Index-Format difference between 1.4.3 and 2.0
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 08:26:19 GMT
Andrzej Bialecki wrote:

> lude wrote:
>
>>> As Luke was release with a Lucene-1.9 ....
>>

>> Where did you get this information? From all I know Luke is based on
>> Lucene
>> Version 1.4.3.
>>

> The latest version of Luke was released with an early snapshot of 1.9.
> I plan to release a 2.0-based version in a few days.

I found Luke to be incompatible with indices built with Lucene 1.9, but
it was trivial to compile a version of Luke against the official 1.9
jars, which worked fine. If anyone else needs it before the official
release you can download them here:

http://www.milesbarr.com/luke/luke-0.6.jar
http://www.milesbarr.com/luke/lukeall-0.6.jar
http://www.milesbarr.com/luke/lukemin-0.6.jar