lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Pasquale Imbemba <p.imbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Lock obtain time out
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 12:22:27 GMT
Hi,

I am checking a txt file with entries against an index generated with
Lucene. Of the enclosed Searcher.java class, I use the isInLex(String
noun) method, i.e. I read every line of the txt file and compare using
isInLex(String noun) against the index. If it's contained it returns
true otherwise it returns false.

The entire comparison is started from the enclosed Merger.java class. I
read here
(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-307?page=comments#action_12417477)
and after that I tried to close the reader (is.close() in the
Searcher.java class), but the problem persists.

I would be grateful for some tip as this is my first approach to Lucene...

tia
Pasquale