lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Michael J. Prichard" <michael_prich...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Building easy to use search guis? How to save queries...
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 13:56:13 GMT
That is really cool.  But I am looking for something that I could save
and then recreate.  I am thinking of building an XML representation such as:

<if arg1="CONTENT" expr="EQ" arg2="aliens">
<then>
   <action type="email" >
       <to value="foo@bar.com" />
       <from value="bar@foo.com" />
       <cc value="foo@bar.com" />
       <message value="blah" />
    </action>
<then>
</if>

or something similar.  I just want to see if anyone has done something
like this before....

even up to the point of saving searches....do you just save the query?

Thanks,
Michael