lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: Carrot 2 with lucene prototype!!!
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 17:57:03 GMT

Everything you need is already out there (in Carrot2 SVN):

- checkout the repository
- build a webapp demo and try it (it works with Google and Yahoo APIs)
- now add a custom input component utilizing a pre-built Lucene index
and you're set.

D.

arun sharma(rinku) wrote:
> Hello gentlemen,
>
>   I am novice to lucene and carrot 2 but I have urgent requirement for building a prototype
using lucene and carrot2. Please help me with working web application demo along with code.