lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Aleksey Serba" <ase...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question about custom sort method
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 09:59:25 GMT
Erik,

You can reproduce OutOfMemory easily. I've attach test files - this is
altered DistanceSortingTest example from LIA book. Also you can
profile it and see caching of distances arrays.

I'll try to investigate the problem, make patch to trunk version
(probably non caching option) and get back to you later.

Thanks