lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query?
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 14:33:39 GMT
What tokenizer did you use to index the document number? Just about all
tokenizers split on spaces, so you'd have indexed this as at least two
separate terms because of the space before the 0350. I'd really recommend
downloading a copy of Luke so you can examine your index and see exactly
what got indexed. That's saved me a bunch of times....

I wonder whether you want to store this UN_TOKENIZED instead?

Best
Erick