lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From marbux <>
Subject Lucene support for OpenDocument?
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 01:13:08 GMT

The OpenDocument Fellowship attempts to maintain a directory of
applicatiopns supporting OpenDocument file formats. <>. I have been
attempting, without success, to determine whether Lucene supports
OpenDocument and if so to what extent, what versions/flavors of Lucene, etc.
I have seen some indications searchng the development mailing list archives
that ODF support was being implemented, but can't find any indication that
the work was ever completed.

Might someone on this list speak knowledgably to those subjects?

Best regards,