lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Examples Lucene In Action
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 11:56:46 GMT
Teresa,

What bugs are you getting, specifically?   (always a helpful addition
to a bug report :)

One thing you can try is simply unzipping the source code package and
running "ant" to ensure all is well.

One thing to note is the code from the book, the original code that
is, is for Lucene 1.4.3, and because of the changed API the code in
the book requires some slight changes to work with Lucene 2.0.
Months ago I updated the code to work with the (then upcoming) 2.0
API.  I have not uploaded that code though, but will do so soon.

	Erik