lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From SEAN MCELROY <sean.mcel...@btinternet.com>
Subject luceneweb example returning null hrefs
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 09:49:42 GMT
Hello,

  I am trying to use the luceneweb application that is shipped with the lucene installation.
I have followed the installation instructions and the luceneweb application has been successfully
deployed using Tomcat 5.5.9. However all the results returned point to http://localhost:8080/luceneweb/null.
The version of lucene I am using is 2.0.0, I have had to change the following code in results.jsp
to get the example to work

  Original code
  //query = QueryParser.parse(queryString, "contents", analyzer); //parse the

  //Replaced code - found this on the net
  QueryParser qp = new QueryParser("contents", analyzer);
query = qp.parse(queryString);

  Can anyone shed some light on this problem?

  Thanks.