lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From John john <ze_barb...@yahoo.fr>
Subject RE : Re: index articles with groups
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:09:24 GMT
Unfortunately this is not that easy. Because I must be able to retrieve only one article and
if i index all the content in one document then all the document will be retrieved instead
of the single article.

Chris Hostetter <hossman_lucene@fucit.org> a écrit :
:  Then if I search for a word which is present in article1 and article 2,
: i'd like to retrieve only one result because they are in the same group.

if you only want one result back per group, then odds are you want one
document per group -- nad index the text from all of the articles in that
group text in that single document.

-Hoss