lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From John john <ze_barb...@yahoo.fr>
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 18:49:34 GMT
Hello,

 I'm pretty new to lucene so I hope my question is not stupid :)

 I'd like to index articles but I want them to be in a group.
 such as:

 article1, article2 and article3 are in the group1
 article4 and article5 are in the group2

 Then if I search for a word which is present in article1 and article 2, i'd like to retrieve
only one result because they are in the same group.

 Is it possible?

 Thanks

 Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet ! Yahoo!
Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expériences. Cliquez
ici.