lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From karl wettin <karl.wet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: index articles with groups
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 19:11:46 GMT
On Mon, 2006-07-24 at 20:49 +0200, John john wrote:

>  article1, article2 and article3 are in the group1
>  article4 and article5 are in the group2
>
>  Then if I search for a word which is present in article1 and article
> 2, i'd like to retrieve only one result because they are in the same
> group.

This sounds very suspicious. My guts tell me you are attacking your
problem -- whatever it might be -- the wrong way.

But OK, which one of the documents would you want as a result? Any of
them? Create a HitCollector, and if the the field with the group is
already collected, ignore the current document.