lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Aleksander M. Stensby" <aleksander.sten...@integrasco.no>
Subject Re: question
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 13:54:31 GMT
Dont have time for a big answer, but you are searching in a field called
"contents", and from my quick glance, there is no such field?

As i can see, you have two fields called "resume_name" and "details"

So, you would have to search in the field details. Also remember that
field-names are case-sensitive.

Hope this helps, Aleksander

--
Aleksander M. Stensby