lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Aleksander M. Stensby" <aleksander.sten...@integrasco.no>
Subject Re: How to Integrate the WordNet Synonym Index with my Index
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 14:10:22 GMT
No... Don't think thats the idea.

I think that u would make use of the wordnet index after a user have
inputted a search. U take each term of the search, look up those terms in
the wordnet index, then use the results you get to search your index for
all those aggregated terms along with the users initial search.

Then you return the matches.

But, I may be wrong..

--
Aleksander M. Stensby