lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Aleksander M. Stensby" <aleksander.sten...@integrasco.no>
Subject Re: Index confusion and organization
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 10:24:58 GMT
Thank you very much Erik!
I will definatly check into this. I'm currently using xfire in my
implementation. I guess to big issue was/is that the indexing is done by
one application, and the searching from several different applications.
(obviously)

I have been bitten by the lucene-virus;) Heh, so I tend to think, hmm,
maybe i should use an lucene index here instead!? :)

Trying to sort things out now, and recently moved most of my codebase to
lucene 2.0.0. (some minor problem since i skipped the whole 1.9.0 step,
and then in terms jumped past all the deprecation-warnings (doh!). :) But
now it seems to be working just fine:) (well, apart from the
searcher/writer/reader-mess :(