lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From heritrix.lucene <heritrix.luc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to do pagination on fethed result using lucene...
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 07:52:07 GMT
Hi,
Actually i forgot to write that my application is web based and i am running
this on tomcat server.
>>assuming your application is web based, the general concesus is to start
by implimening your app so that each page reexecutes the search,

reexecuting the search is not feasible as every time it goes to look those
documents in index.
i am also thinking for session as i told in my mail. I am here looking for
another option where the number of users are a lot and maintaining session
for each user is not feasible..

with regards,