lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Spellchecker Download at lucene wiki outdated
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 19:05:00 GMT

: I don't know who can update the Wiki Pages so I am just mailing here.

anyone can edit the wiki, just create an account (click "Login" and it
will give you that option)

: So I wanted to build _only_ the spellcheck-contrib from the
: SVN-repository,   but it seems to me that there are no ant-targets for that?

All Contrib packages are built automatically when you buidld Lucene, so
just use "ant package-tgz" (or package-zip if you prefer) and you'll find
all the contrib jars in build/contrib/*/ as well as in the
dist/lucene-*.tgz file

-Hoss