lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Amaresh Kumar Yadav <Amaresh.Ya...@niit.com>
Subject searching in more than fields on document
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2006 09:08:23 GMT
Hi All,

      Will u please give me some clue for searching on more than one field
of document.

My document has six field and i want to search on three fields.

Presently I am able to search on only TITLE field..

 query = QueryParser.parse(queryString, "TITLE", analyzer);

Regards..

Amaresh Yadav

DISCLAIMER

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are solely for the use of
the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure
by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and then destroy the message. Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to official business of the company shall be
understood to be neither given nor endorsed by NIIT Ltd. or NIIT Technologies Ltd. Any information
contained in this email, when addressed to Clients is subject to the terms and conditions
in governing client contract.