lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Borgermans" <paul.borgerm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PHP and Lucene integration
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2006 17:12:04 GMT
Hi

I'm currently doing just that: using the php-java bridge. Here the
goal is to integrate Java-Lucene with a php4 based CMS (eZ publish),
so the Zend framework is not an answer (and premature imho). The code
we've written is a bit CMS specific, but you should be able to to do
the same quite fast.

About having an indexreader open all the time, it should be feasible
(the php-jave bridge can be installed in a number of ways) but have
not tacled that yet.

Good luck

paul

http://walhalla.wordpress.com