lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "varun sood" <vso...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: duplicate results MultiFieldQueryParser
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 21:05:08 GMT
yeah you are right. I was talking about going through the large index and
discovering the problem as to where else it have occured and how?
But thanks for your tips. I use Luke before and certianly it helped me this
time aswell.  I found the problem. Its not great Lucene. Its me.. error in
understaing nature of data.

Thanks
Varun