lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Peter A. Daly" <peted...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PHP and Lucene integration
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2006 14:39:55 GMT
Other replies mention SOLR.  I'm fairly new to SOLR, but have used
Lucene quite a bit.  Based on your situation, it certainly sounds like
SOLR is worth looking into.  I was able to convert a portion of one of
my sites from being SQL powered to SOLR powered in about a days work,
which includes learning SOLR.

FWIW, my first impressions are here:
http://www.budget-ha.com/lucene/solr/

-Pete