lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Lu" <chris...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: lucene with mysql integration
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 17:36:04 GMT
Basically you select all your data and use Lucene's simple API to
create a Document object. But this is just creating index part. To
parse the user-input query and maintain content~lucene index
synchronization needs some effort.

You can try DBSight. It can setup a database search maybe 15 minutes.
if you know how to use it. Check out the step by step demo example
first.

Chris
Lucene Search on Any Databases/Applications
http://www.dbsight.net