lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Lucene in Action
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 01:18:41 GMT

On Jun 6, 2006, at 4:34 PM, Erick Erickson wrote:
>> Great Googly-Moogly Otis! .. how many blogs do you have?
>>

> Are you as old as I am or do you just like old Rock-n-Roll? If you're
> getting this from the Apostrophe/Overnight Sensation album (Frank
> Zappa),

Well, to be petty, it's from Nanook Rubs It, but you got the right
album :)  "I pounced
And I pounced again.... "

> you can also listen to my all-time favorite song "I'm the slime".

I'm more than happy to admit that I too had the Zappa connection

> I'm the best you can get
> Have you guessed me yet?
> I'm the slime oozin' out
> From your TV set
>
> You will obey me while I lead you
> And eat the garbage that I feed you
> Until the day that we don't need you
> Don't go for help . . . no one will heed you
> Your mind is totally controlled
> It has been stuffed into my mold
> And you will do as you are told
> Until the rights to you are sold

> P.S. Haven't owned a TV in 30+ years.

I could easily live without the one cluttering up my living room space.

> P.P.S. This will make no sense whatsoever to anyone who hasn't
> listened to
> the song.

And for those that have heard the song, over and over and over again,
it still doesn't make any sense!  :)

	Erik