lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Problems with Lucene
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 13:28:49 GMT
Rest assured that Lucene has no incompatibilities with JSF or any
other Java web technology.  I don't have specific advice for you
since I do not use JSF, but all Java web applications require
dependent libraries be in WEB-INF/lib.  Again, the error message
you've shown has nothing that points to Lucene.

Try a JSP page without JSF, perhaps.  The Lucene demo application
uses regular JSP.

	Erik