lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "hu andy" <andyh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maybe a bug of lucene 1.9
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 11:53:54 GMT
I am very grateful for all your reply and very sorry for my late response.
You can see that I posted my message twice, because I didn't see it after I
posted first and thought it wouldn't appear in the list. So these days I
didn't check my gmail box.  I have figured out that problem. The index was a
mixture of two kinds of index types  that were comprised of  .cfs and
(.tis,.tii.and so on).

  >I'll second Otis' request about the special segmentation api.  If it
>is open source, I'd love to tinker with it.  中文是不太难。  :)

The api is open source, I can distribute it to you. I am glad You understand
Chinese. How I should deliver it to you?  Because the api includes a Chinese
lexis which is nearly 10M in size. Maybe I can mail it to you.