lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Vikas Khengare" <Vikas_Kheng...@symantec.com>
Subject Get exact matching "Field" name from matching Documents
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 09:50:55 GMT
Hi

            I am pretty well with getting results in the form of
Documents objects.

But now I want only those fields in which the query string found from
matching Document.

So If I have Document as {

                                         Field("EmpName","John");

                                         Field("ManagerName","John");

                                         Field("Salary","20K");

                                         Field("Relation","emp");

                                         Field("Designation","Manager");

     }

If I give query for search as "John" it is giving me above document as
result, but from about document again I want only those field names in
which this word found.

Is there any need to search again in that Document?

Or Should I need to handle it in Java coding only?

Or Is there any Lucene way to get that field name?

Thanks & best regards

Vikas r. khengare