lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Vikas Khengare" <Vikas_Kheng...@symantec.com>
Subject Field class in Lucene 1.4.3 & Lucene 2.0.0
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 08:35:21 GMT
Hi Friends

            I was using Lucene 1.4.3 But Now I am using Lucene 2.0.0.

The First Problem arise is that in Lucene I was using

doc.add (Field.Keyword(FIELD_URL, item.uri));

doc.add (Field.Text(FIELD_OBJNAME, item.ObjName));

doc.add (Field.UnStored(FIELD_ALLDOCS, item.allConcat));

But Now in Lucene 2.0.0 I don't have that facility

So instead of that why should I do?

I want Keyword field to maintain uniqueness in Index. OW what should I
do to maintain Uniqueness in Index by using Lucene 2.0.0 ?

Thanks in advance.