lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Re[2]: Fwd: Lucene 2.0.0 release available
Date Sun, 11 Jun 2006 03:53:27 GMT
It's really just a matter of putting the Jars in the appropriate directory on the appropriate
machine, I think.
Maybe CC-ed people know which dir/machine that is.
The issue is: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-551

Otis

----- Original Message ----
From: Sven Duzont <sven.duzont@laposte.net>
To: Otis Gospodnetic <java-user@lucene.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2006 6:03:00 PM
Subject: Re[2]: Fwd: Lucene 2.0.0 release available

Hello Otis,

I unfortunately don't master enough maven yet to know how to push a library on maven public
repositories.

<off-topic>
 However i just found this eBook that looks interesting http://www.mergere.com/m2book_download.jsp
</off-topic>

Waiting for a maven guru to release lucene 2.0 on a public repo, i'll
just put the lib on a local one
Thanks and have a nice day.

--- Sven

Le vendredi 9 juin 2006  01:54:48, vous criviez :