lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Alexander MASHTAKOV <amashta...@yahoo.com>
Subject PHP and Lucene integration
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2006 13:26:26 GMT
Hi Folks,

I'm working on project that is going to have free-text
search mechanism. The project is completely based on
open source technologies, such as MySQL and PHP.
I'm reading about Lucene and think that this is
probably the first candidate.

BTW, the (obvious) question is: "How to integrate PHP
and Lucene ?". What are possible ways to solve this
task ?

Sure, this question was asked a lot of times ... btw
need your opinion. Any information, advices (cons and
pros of a given approach), links are welcome.

Thank you a lot,
/Alexander