lucene-java-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Alberto Marquÿffffe9s <alberto_marq...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: Problems with Lucene
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 12:05:07 GMT
Impossible to make it work nor if it wants invoking to the SearchFiles class main of demo.
Nobody to worked with JSF + Lucene, as soon as is a class of the IndexReader type to reader
= IndexReader.open(index) any class of Lucene. 
   
  >> Problems with Lucene executing from Web with jsf. I do not
>> understand because perhaps Lucene cannot be used in applications Web?
>>
>> This is the instruction that gives error:
>>
>> IndexSearcher oIndexSearcher = new IndexSearcher("C:\\opt\
>> \index");
>> Query query = QueryParser.parse(sCadenaBusqueda,"contents",new
>> SimpleAnalyzer());
>>
>>
>>
>> this it is the message of error of jsf:
>>
>> type Informe de Excepci�n
>>
>> mensaje
>>
>> descripci�n El servidor encontr� un error interno () que hizo que
>> no pudiera rellenar este requerimiento.
>>
>> excepci�n
>>
>> javax.servlet.ServletException: Error calling action method of
>> component with id helloForm:submit
>> javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:121)
>> org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter
>> (ExtensionsFilter.java:122)
>>
>> causa ra�z
>>
>> javax.faces.FacesException: Error calling action method of
>> component with id helloForm:submit
>> org.apache.myfaces.application.ActionListenerImpl.processAction
>> (ActionListenerImpl.java:74)
>> javax.faces.component.UICommand.broadcast(UICommand.java:106)
>> javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot._broadcastForPhase

   
  The same exception jumps, nevertheless in an application with struts works. Nobody can give
solution me or to explain as to remove the complete plan to me at least since it always leaves
the same general exception to me.

N Hira <nhira@cognocys.com> escribió:
  Alberto,

It might be helpful if you would provide the full stack-trace. 

We use Lucene with our web application like many other projects. I can assure you that there
is no basic incompatibility, but you may indeed be experiencing something specific to your
environment.

-h

Alberto Marqu�ffffe9s wrote: The code works with a Java class main(). But to the being
executed from JSF this not saying to me that there are problems of mutual incompatibility
when recommending to me

Erik Hatcher escribi�: 
On Jun 1, 2006, at 4:29 AM, Alberto Marqu�ffffe9s wrote:
> That is truth but when executing from jsf it gives east error. I 
> want to know if pu�s is some subject of mutual incompatibility from 
> a class main works these sentences are the adapted ones to execute 
> from an application Web?

There is no incompatibility with Lucene and the web. http:// 
www.lucenebook.com - a Tapestry application (JSF alternative) using 
Lucene.

I recommend you write some simple Java main() code to interact with 
Lucene and build up to the web from there once you've got a piece 
working.

Erik


>
> Erik Hatcher escribi�: This is not a 
> Lucene issue... the stack trace mentions nothing about
> Lucene.
>
> Erik
>
>
> On Jun 1, 2006, at 3:33 AM, Alberto Marqu�ffffe9s wrote:
>
>> Problems with Lucene executing from Web with jsf. I do not
>> understand because perhaps Lucene cannot be used in applications Web?
>>
>> This is the instruction that gives error:
>>
>> IndexSearcher oIndexSearcher = new IndexSearcher("C:\\opt\
>> \index");
>> Query query = QueryParser.parse(sCadenaBusqueda,"contents",new
>> SimpleAnalyzer());
>>
>>
>>
>> this it is the message of error of jsf:
>>
>> type Informe de Excepci�n
>>
>> mensaje
>>
>> descripci�n El servidor encontr� un error interno () que hizo que
>> no pudiera rellenar este requerimiento.
>>
>> excepci�n
>>
>> javax.servlet.ServletException: Error calling action method of
>> component with id helloForm:submit
>> javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:121)
>> org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter
>> (ExtensionsFilter.java:122)
>>
>> causa ra�z
>>
>> javax.faces.FacesException: Error calling action method of
>> component with id helloForm:submit
>> org.apache.myfaces.application.ActionListenerImpl.processAction
>> (ActionListenerImpl.java:74)
>> javax.faces.component.UICommand.broadcast(UICommand.java:106)
>> javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot._broadcastForPhase
>> (UIViewRoot.java:90)
>> javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot.processApplication
>> (UIViewRoot.java:164)
>> org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.invokeApplication
>> (LifecycleImpl.java:316)
>> org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute
>> (LifecycleImpl.java:86)
>> javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:106)
>> org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter
>> (ExtensionsFilter.java:122)
>>
>> ---------------------------------
>>
>> LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
>> Llamadas a fijos y m�viles desde 1 c�ntimo por minuto.
>> http://es.voice.yahoo.com
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: java-user-unsubscribe@lucene.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: java-user-help@lucene.apache.org
>
>
>
> 
> ---------------------------------
>
> LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
> Llamadas a fijos y m�viles desde 1 c�ntimo por minuto.
> http://es.voice.yahoo.com


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: java-user-unsubscribe@lucene.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: java-user-help@lucene.apache.org




---------------------------------

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
Llamadas a fijos y m�viles desde 1 c�ntimo por minuto.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com


 __________________________________________________
Correo Yahoo!
Espacio para todos tus mensajes, antivirus y antispam ¡gratis! 
Regístrate ya - http://correo.yahoo.es 
Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, 8-Bit, 0 bytes)
View raw message