lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Alberto Marquÿffffe9s <alberto_marq...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: Problems with Lucene
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 09:29:29 GMT
The code works with a Java class main(). But to the being executed from JSF this not saying
to me that there are problems of mutual incompatibility when recommending to me

Erik Hatcher <erik@ehatchersolutions.com> escribió:
On Jun 1, 2006, at 4:29 AM, Alberto Marquÿffffe9s wrote:
> That is truth but when executing from jsf it gives east error. I
> want to know if pués is some subject of mutual incompatibility from
> a class main works these sentences are the adapted ones to execute
> from an application Web?

There is no incompatibility with Lucene and the web.  http://
www.lucenebook.com - a Tapestry application (JSF alternative) using
Lucene.

I recommend you write some simple Java main() code to interact with
Lucene and build up to the web from there once you've got a piece
working.

 Erik