lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Alberto Marquÿffffe9s <alberto_marq...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: Problems with Lucene
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 08:29:23 GMT
That is truth but when executing from jsf it gives east error. I want to know if pués is some
subject of mutual incompatibility from a class main works these sentences are the adapted
ones to execute from an application Web?

Erik Hatcher <erik@ehatchersolutions.com> escribió: This is not a Lucene issue... the
stack trace mentions nothing about
Lucene.

 Erik