lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Sven Duzont <>
Subject Re[2]: Fwd: Lucene 2.0.0 release available
Date Sat, 10 Jun 2006 22:03:00 GMT
Hello Otis,

I unfortunately don't master enough maven yet to know how to push a library on maven public

 However i just found this eBook that looks interesting

Waiting for a maven guru to release lucene 2.0 on a public repo, i'll
just put the lib on a local one
Thanks and have a nice day.

--- Sven

Le vendredi 9 juin 2006 à 01:54:48, vous écriviez :

OG> Hi Sven,

OG> Somebody asked about the same thing a few weeks back and opened a
OG> JIRA issue.  It looks like the push to ibiblio servers did not
OG> happen, even though I added notes about that to the release HOWTO
OG> doc on the Wiki.  My notes might be incorrect, so I commented on
OG> that JIRA issues asking for clarifications, as people there seemed
OG> to know how new releases should get pushed out for ibiblio.
OG> Nobody responded yet, I'm afraid.  If you know how that's done,
OG> let me know, I'll gladly push the release files wherever they need to get pushed.

OG> Otis

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message