lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ramesh Salla <ramesh.sa...@iptouch.com>
Subject How to use Query and TermQuery in a single file
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 14:01:39 GMT
Hi,

I am new to Lucene but feel quite comfortable using the API.

I retrieve the Meta tags and the body from HTML files and  their
respective Title and Description from the database and then index
documents.

I use Query class to parse the search query. I get the results and I
display the Title and the Description successfully.

The Problem is :

    Now I wish to highlight the terms in the search results. Is it
compulsory to use TermQuery? If so, Will I have to replace the Query
class with TermQuery?
Am I thinking right?
If I am not clear, I can pass on the code..

Thanks in Advance... bye