lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ferdinand Chan" <ferdinand.c...@dcivision.com>
Subject Questions on Query Scorer
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 09:25:50 GMT
How can I create a QueryScorer in Lucene 2.0???

When I create a QueryScorer using the following codes,

BooleanQuery booleanQuery = new BooleanQuery();

booleanQuery.add(q1,BooleanClause.Occur.SHOULD);

booleanQuery.add(q2,BooleanClause.Occur.SHOULD);

QueryScorer scorer = new QueryScorer(booleanQuery);

It compiles successfully but throws a runtime exception when I execute the
code.

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: prohibited

        at
org.apache.lucene.search.highlight.QueryTermExtractor.getTermsFromBooleanQue
ry(QueryTermExtractor.java:91)

        at
org.apache.lucene.search.highlight.QueryTermExtractor.getTerms(QueryTermExtr
actor.java:66)

        at
org.apache.lucene.search.highlight.QueryTermExtractor.getTerms(QueryTermExtr
actor.java:59)

        at
org.apache.lucene.search.highlight.QueryTermExtractor.getTerms(QueryTermExtr
actor.java:45)

        at
org.apache.lucene.search.highlight.QueryScorer.<init>(QueryScorer.java:48)

Can anyone suggest a solution to this problem?

Thanks

Ferdinand