lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Dan Wiggin" <danut...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about special characters
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 17:24:34 GMT
I need some functionality and I don't know how to do.
The problem is special characters like à, ä , ç or ñ latin characters in the
text.
Now I use iso latin filter, but the problem is when I want to obtain most
term used. These term are stored without ` ´ ^ or another "character
attribute".
For example "plàntïuç" (it isn't a real word) is stored like the term
"plantiuc".
How can I do to have in term vector the word "plàntïuç".

thks for all replies.
PD: excuse if this question is solved somewhere, but I don't saw it.