lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Tom Emerson" <tremer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with eclipse and lucene 1.9.1
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 16:17:31 GMT
When adding the Lucene jar file to an Eclipse project you can attach the
source code to the jarfile, which allows you to step into Lucene without
actually having to build it. This is really convenient, and is easily done.
Assuming you have the Lucene jar in your project you attach the source by:

1) Right click on the jar file, choose Properties.

2) Select Java Source Attachment

3) Specify the directory containing the source code, e.g., C:\src\lucene-
1.9.1\src\java

You can also specify a zip file with the source, but I have it unzipped.

Note that you can also do this source attachment when you initially add the
jar file to the project, though I don't remember the path to do so at the
moment.

    -tree