lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Edgar Meij" <edgar.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Implemented subclasses of Similarity class in Lucene
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 09:06:58 GMT
Hi Ganesh,

We have developed a Language Modeling extension to Lucene at the
University of Amsterdam. It can be found here:

http://ilps.science.uva.nl/Resources/#lm-lucen

It was build around Lucene 1.4.3, so it isn't source compatible with
the latest Lucene version. We are currently working on
integrating/updating it to Lucene 1.9.

Best,

Edgar Meij

On 3/31/06, Ganesh Ramakrishnan <ganesh_ramakrishnan1978@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is anyone aware of subclasses of the Similarity class in Lucene? Two subclasses are:
DefaultSimilarity and  SimilarityDelegator . Are any other implemented subclasses of Similarity,
developed by anyone else available on the web?  For example, Language Model based similarity,
or Okapi-BM similarity or different TFIDF weighing scehemes for similarity.

--
'An approximate answer to the right question is worth a great deal
more than a precise answer to the wrong question'