lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ariel Isaac Romero" <isaacr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to merge lucene indexes ???
Date Mon, 15 May 2006 19:09:53 GMT
I think that do not solve my problem, because the line who's throwing the
exception is this :

IndexWriter fsWriter = new IndexWriter(fsDir, analyzer.getAnalyzer(),
false);

Besides if I create a new master index each time I'm going to merge them
I'd lose others indexes I have merged into master index before, that's why I
can't put the boolean parameter true.
I really need help, please.
I'm open to any suggestion.