lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Van Nguyen" <vngu...@wynnesystems.com>
Subject sorting issues
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 22:42:24 GMT
Does anyone have any sorting issues in lucene?  When lucene is returning
results from my query, I get results similar to this:

E.D. BULLARD
E.D. BULLARD
MINE SAFETY APPL MSA
NORTH SAFETY PRODUCT
NORTH SAFETY PRODUCT
MINE SAFETY APPL MSA
MINE SAFETY APPL MSA
NORTH SAFETY PRODUCT

Van
This communication and any documents, files, or previous electronic mail messages attached
to it constitute
an electronic communication within the scope of the Electronic Communication Privacy Act,
18 USCA 2510.
This communication may contain non-public, confidential, or legally privileged information
intended for the
sole use of the designated recipient(s). The unlawful interception, use or disclosure of such
information is
strictly prohibited under 18 USCA 2511 and any applicable laws.