lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Amaresh Kumar Yadav <Amaresh.Ya...@niit.com>
Subject Can we search data stored in oracle database ??
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 16:04:27 GMT
Hi All,

        Can we search data which is stored in oracle database, by lucene
search engine  ????????

anybody has idea   ??????

Infact  i have some data which is stored in a table on oracle database,
presently i search the data through query..Now i want to optimize it by
lucene search engine.Is that possible?????

Regards...

Amaresh Yadav

DISCLAIMER

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are solely for the use of
the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure
by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and then destroy the message. Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to official business of the company shall be
understood to be neither given nor endorsed by NIIT Ltd. or NIIT Technologies Ltd. Any information
contained in this email, when addressed to Clients is subject to the terms and conditions
in governing client contract.