lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Amaresh Kumar Yadav <Amaresh.Ya...@niit.com>
Subject RE: return document name as null Please help
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 10:36:17 GMT
do we need some setting in any jsp or other file for document  ???

Regards..
Amaresh

-----Original Message-----
From: Pasha Bizhan [mailto:lucene-list@lucenedotnet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 2:39 PM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: RE: return document name as null Please help

Hi,

> From: Amaresh Kumar Yadav [mailto:Amaresh.Yadav@niit.com]

>        when i search for a particular text by lucene search
> engine. I get correct number of document for that word but
> its document name and summary is return as null.

Are your document's name and summary Stored (Store.YES)?

Pasha Bizhan

DISCLAIMER

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are solely for the use of
the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure
by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and then destroy the message. Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to official business of the company shall be
understood to be neither given nor endorsed by NIIT Ltd. or NIIT Technologies Ltd. Any information
contained in this email, when addressed to Clients is subject to the terms and conditions
in governing client contract.