lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Kinnar Kumar Sen, Noida" <Kinnar....@hcl.in>
Subject re :Range queries
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 09:57:16 GMT

Hi

    When I am trying RANGE QUERY on my index it works fine for a  small
index but when the index is large such as 0 - 1000000 it gives an
exception

  Boolean Clause Exception  I have set the 1024 value in boolean to
integer.max but now  is giving a out of memory exception . Can some body
suggest me a way out or a technique to effectively use range queries  I
need to use this feature extensively for my application for ranges like
0 - 100000 ,

Regards and Thanks

Kinnar Kumar Sen

TO SUCEED BE DIFFERENT BE DARING AND BE THERE FIRST

DISCLAIMER:
recipient(s) only.
opinions presented in
HCL or its affiliates.