lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Lukas Vlcek" <lukas.vl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kneobase: open source, enterprise search
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 12:52:25 GMT
I was quickly looking at its web page eariler this day and it looks good so
far! Good news!

However, I have one question: does Kneobase contain any kind of web crawler
functionality (like Nutch) or do I have to feed it with all sources
*manually*? How much can be gathering of web data automated?

May be this questions should go to Kneobase maillist or directly to TSS site
but they require registration... and I am too lazy about giving out
information about budget and my position details now :-)

Regards,
Lukas