lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "hu andy" <andyh...@gmail.com>
Subject Maybe a bug of lucene 1.9
Date Mon, 29 May 2006 10:34:27 GMT
I indexed a collection of Chinese documents. I use a special segmentation
api to do the analysis, because the segmentation of Chinese is different
from English.

 A strange thing happened.   With lucene 1.4 or lucene 2.0, it will be all
right to retrieve the corresponding documents given the terms that exist in
the index  *.tis file(I wrote a program to pick the terms from the .tis file
and search them).  But with 1.9, for some terms that existed in the index, I
couldn't retrieve the corresponding document.

Can anybody give me some advice about this? Thank you in advance.